Electro polishing is a chemical process done on pipes.
Electro polishing is a reversal electrolysis process. Material from the surface of work piece is removed uniformly leaving a bright and smooth surface finish. Surface of the components is enhanced by treating with acid and applying appropriate electrical current.
- Electropolished surfaces are chemically passive, free from burrs and microscopic cracks.
- This process gives improved corrosion resistance and durability.
- This process giving smooth effect reduces friction and wear of two different forms of material.
- It also improves conductivity.
- Electro polished components are easy to clean and it helps reducing bacterial growth.
- It is also used for exposing built in material or manufacturing faults.
- Compatibility for welding, soldering and to achieve high vacuum is assured. Progeny resistance.